2012年10月17日 星期三

Cellphone Missing


  When i went abroad, i lost my passport on the airplane and my cellphone on bus. It seems like i am a blurred person and always get myself into troubles. i was terrified of losing my passport. And i feel sorry that i have to feel this fear again when i lost my cellphone yesterday.
  Yesterday morning, i was going to take a bus. And i found a seat so i sat down. And my stop was finally coming. I got up without any conscious that my cellphone was leaving on the seat. And i just went to class. But i didn't need it so i hadn't discovered that it had missing. And when i was about to have a lunch with my friends, i couldn't find it. I was panic and my tears couldn't stop shedding. My friends were all very concerned and they tried their best to help me by searching the internet, calling numbers of the bus stop and so on. I was terrified that i couldn't do anything. So i dropped out of some classes that day.
  And there is one friend i would like to particularly thank her because she drove me all the way to the bus stop to ask whether they found it. i felt warmth when i was in despair. There were many people tried to make me laugh and when i finally found my cellphone, they were truly happy for me.
  I am glad that in my whole life, i meet many nice people. And although yesterday i almost lost my patience when i was talking on the phone with the police. I still don't like their complicated applying process and i hate it. But still i learned many knowledge and this event will keep me alert.

2 則留言: