2012年11月19日 星期一

Paragraphs p.47

Summary:
  Martin is the boyfriend of Hadley, the author of this article. He came from a broken family and became one of the members of the gang. Hadley was attracted to him because of his bad boy image and he brought excitement that she couldn't feel before. Before she met Martin, she was obedient and good.
  She started to ditch school, she lost her friends and made her family feel sad.  And one day at the party she had a breaking point. Some people came to their house to hunt Martin. And Martin's uncle was dead because of the gun shot. Since then, Hadley had more and more arguments with Martin. Martin was farther from her and closer to the gang. Now he's in the jail. And Hadley prayed every night hope that this will be the last time. She becomes sober and starts to contact with her family again and has an education.

Reaction: 
  "She is the dumbest girl I have ever seen". That was my first idea that just popped out of my brain when I finished the story. How can a girl leave her family and her friends to hang out with someone like that who is not being considerate and violate? I thought girls are smarter now and because of high education, we can "choose" our mates wisely. We don't have to be chosen by them. We have the "choice". And I got to say, that girl made a very bad choice. But you can't expect everyone's life just so smooth going. Someone must pass through some obstacles then he or she can finally realize the warmth from his or her family. 
   Like my sister, she doesn't appreciate what my parent have done for her. Sometimes she said some bad words and even hoped that she came from a family which there were no parent. And I just felt angry whenever she had that kind of thought. I wish one day she can understand that our parent are the two people who love us more than anyone in this world. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言